Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

I know this may sound strange to a lot of readers, but we are so excited, because we have snow and a snow day. Not much snow, around 2", but APS decided the roads were too icy for the buses and I am not complaining. I will do that in May when we have to make up the snow day.

This is our first real snow fall. Yhea! While everyone is getting snow we have had temps in the 50/60's. Older kids not happy for they are sick and can't play in the snow. Oh well, Matthew will do that for them.


Pretty, but dangerous (believe me I know).

This front end loader won't be of any use, its stuck in snow.


These geese stopped for a visit on Monday morning. Pretty.
I have been playing around in the sewing room with doll quilts/clothes. Hope to finish today if playing does not get in the way. Ha Ha.
Take care and have fun in the snow.
Erlinda



2 comments:

Summerset said...

Hope you had fun! We're supposed to get over a foot of snow today.

Julia said...

Enjoy the snow. I wish we would get a little more. My daughters are in the NE where the amounts of snow and ice are now at very dangerous levels. I wish they could come home.