Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A few summer outfits

Here are a few summer outfits I made for sewing club. It's still hot out here so the kids will still get to wear these. The evenings are getting cooler so I want to start on pants and warmer things.



A pair of Capri's. They have more brown than the picture shows.

A gauze summer top and Capri's.

Summer top and shorts. (love the fabric of the top)


Summer pink top and shorts.


Not much sewing has been done, I have some other things cut out, but have not found the time to sew. I feel so guilty. I know these kids need bags to carry school stuff so I want to get a few made up. It has to be this week because I start work next week :(
I also am returning to school. I have a Associate Degree, but need more schooling (my Bachelor's). I really don't want to be an EA all my life. I will be taking some Spanish classes (we are getting more and more children who's first language is Spanish) so I need to learn all I can. I will start classes at the end of the month. So my sewing will slow down even more, but if I can make 2 things a month I will be happy. Blankets and kid friendly totes are easy and needed going into fall and winter. Some pants will also be made, they are easy to make too.
Take care,
Erlinda

No comments: