Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to work

Work has started for me. I am in a class room with 27 kinders, 6 are Special Ed., 1 is not potty trained and needs to be feed, 2 near potty trained, 1 E.D. and a runner, and 1 is a stroke victim. In the general ed we have 4 kiddos that just turned 5 (so young), and they act it, they are too young to be in a class room. They are lost and do a lot of crying, some don't even know how to use scissors and are afraid of the water fountain. I have my hands full. I don't do any duty because I have to stay with my 6 (which the other duties are upset about), but I do have to go to P.E., Music and library. So it makes for a long day.

We took Brian to NMSU to his little apartment. Sad to leave him there.

My kids started school and so far things are going good. We are all getting used to getting up at 5 am and getting the two older ones on school property a few minutes before 6 am. Things will be changing next week when I start my classes.

Yes, you heard right. Classes. I am a full time student. I will be studying Spanish (speaking, reading, writing and heritage). I have been a translator at the school I work at for the past year and would like to help all our Spanish speaking students more (it also pays more). So off to school I go.

No sewing has been done, but I got a lot of fun yarn stuff that my late mother-in-law made/stated and did not finish, so I will be working on that.

Take care,

Erlinda

No comments: