Tuesday, August 11, 2009

End of Summer and Sewing

Summer is over, I have spent the past two days registering kids for college and high school. I go back to work on Thursday which is too soon in my book. I did not get to do much of what I wanted to do this summer. I really wanted to sew a lot more for my Sewing Club, but the patterns I got months ago still sit uncut.

Emily is working hard on her Silver Award for Girl Scouts and Kevin should be starting his Eagle project soon. So a lot is going on. Plus, Cub Scouts, band and school are starting up. Its going to be busy and expensive the next 5 months.

Here is a fleece blanket I made from scraps I had left over from my after school sewing club, it measures 39" x31".

And this little dress is a combination of patters. I got the fabric from a garage sale, its so cute.


Well thats it for now,

ER

No comments: