Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today wasn't a very good day since 6:30 this morning. First of all I woke up super late so I rushed to find all my clothes and do my hair because I cut it last night. Then I ran to the bus stop just in time, but it wasn't until I was on the bus that I realized......i had forgotten to eat breakfast! When I got to school my hair went berserk and my instrument in band wasn't working right for some reason. 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th period were okay but just really boring. Then at lunch I could not eat because I had forgotten my lunch money. Finally after 6th and 7th period I got on the bus and went home relieved to finally be able to relax. I walked up to the front door and searched my backpack for my key but suddenly I remembered it was inside the house. I was locked out. Isn't that one crazy day!haha but now I am happy because all my homework is done and I can just relax and write in my blog. Tomorrow I think I will make a pillow for my friend out of this Dallas Cowboys fabric that I got from my mom. Making pillows are my specialty. Well that's all for now. Tomorrow I hope is good day but I hope it rains because it hasn't rained here in a long time.

Posted by Em

No comments: