Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cookies!!!!

Today was once again an average sunday for me, except that I spent a couple hours cleaning my room (which isn't even close to be finished haha) and it looks a lot better now then it did yesterday! Then this afternoon me and my mom went to our Girl Scout meeting. It was very exciting for one reason! Girl Scout Cookies came in!!! Yay its that time of the year again where everyone spends a day laying on the couch in front of the T.V. munching on girl scout cookies!
Well I should be going to bed now, because I have yet again another long day of school tomorrow but i have more to say. Yup my mom baked some bread today and I have to say it was deeeelicious. And we ate it with some homemade chili for dinner which was even more deeelicious. Well Thats all for today im off to bed. Goodnight!

Posted by Em

No comments: