Friday, August 26, 2011

My hand at quilting

Here is a doll quilt I made with strips of red I got from Sewing Club. Not too bad, but not good either.





I love to stitch and have been working on blue work snowmen for a while. I am putting them in a quilt, but there are problems. Not enough of the snow flake fabrics and some how its coming out wider than I wanted it to. Not sure what to do yet, will look at it when I am not so tired. I am not a quilter but am trying (learning).



We have had these two visiters in our tree this week. I know Emily researched them, but I can't remember what it is. It is part of the wasp family.





















Work has been crazy. I know as a EA I am supposed to be flexible, but its crazy. The bell rings at 7:55 am and I have had to go to lunch as early as 8:30 am just to fit in the kids schedules. Having kinder and 1st grade in one class with separate schedules is crazy. I get out of work by 3:00 pm but am so tired to do anything fun. Hoping things settle down soon.




Too much rambling; so everyone have a great weekend.




Too all of you in the path of Irene, stay safe.








Take care,




Erlinda


































No comments: