Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Some sewing

Here is some of the sewing I have done. Not the best of pictures, I was trying to get to sewing club. I also forgot to take pictures of all the other pants I had made. At least they went to the kids at the homeless shelter. Its getting cold here so I will be making more pants and better jackets (I hope).


This is a deep purple top.

Corduroy pants.

Corduroy pants.

Quilted fabric jacket and I tried to line it. Not a good job and not a good idea to try new things when your tired. But, it is warm and hopefully some
little girl will like it.

Take care,
Erlinda


2 comments:

ShirleyC said...

I'm sure those kids will think they items are wonderful. What a sweet thing to do!

Erlinda said...

Thank you ShirleyC. All the sewing I do is for the homeless kids. I love to sew childrens clothing, just wish I had more time.