Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pictures have to wait

Tomorrow has not come for the pictures I said I'd put up. The kids downloaded them into the other computer and I have not transferred them. I am also done with mid-terms. Talk about stress. Other issues in my life:

My God daughters college roommate committed suicide and my God daughter is is taking it hard.

My kids are under stress with school and homework. (Me too)

What the public schools are doing to the special ed. programs and students.

At work its nothing but stress (my room teachers is never here. I have had a sub in the room for over a week now, a sub who does nothing.) Every morning we have meetings, um EA's don't get paid to be there, but our principal is using the "As a team player you have too." or "There are other EA's who need a job."

I will be making a phone call to the union.

Any way gotta get to work.

Have a great weekend.

Take Care,

Erlinda

No comments: