Thursday, June 25, 2009

California!


This is my mom and me when we went to the Grand Canyon with our girl scout troop. Actually our trip was originally to go to California. In California me and the other 12 girl scouts in our troop stayed at the sea world adventure camp where we got to sleep at sea world, explore it and even go behind the scenes! We stayed there 4 days while our 4 troop leaders (one which was my mom) stayed at the girl scout council in Aneheim. But we did many other things such as go to Disney Land and stop by the Grand Canyon. And get this....We got to go indoor skydiving in Arizona on our way to California!!!!! It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. It took 2 years of fundraising with my Girl Scout troop but in the end me and my mom had a blast!!


Em

No comments: