Monday, June 29, 2009

hey!

Gosh I am super tired. This weekend was preety loaded. I went to Cruces with my dad and my brother Brian because Brian had a orientation at NMSU, the college he is going to. Its a pretty cool college and that is where both of my parents attended there college years. Las Cruces is actually pretty big and really beautiful. Then I had girl scouts on Sunday. I found out that as of today it has been officially a month since I went on my Girl Scout Trip. I doesnt seem that long at all! Then today my mom assigned me and my brothers chores. I chose moving the gravel to another spot rather then doing the dishes. I hate dishes. Moving the gravel took 3 hours opposed to dishes would have only taken 15 minutes but I absoulutely hate dishes! But I got a nice tan out of it =).

Em

No comments: