Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stats of the Sew-n-Sewers

For some reason Blogger is not letting me post pictures here. Every time I try to post a picture it boots me out. Hopefully one of my sons (who are home from college) will help me figure this out. I have pictures of the rest of my sewing for the BH kiddos.

Any way here are the stats from my sewing group the Sew-n-Sewers.

2010 - with 13 members we made 879 garments
I personally made 47 garments for the BH kids

2011 - with 10 members we made 895 garments
I personally made 40 garments for the BH kids, 25 personal gifts,

So I am down 7 items for the BH kids from last year. Ugh! So my goal for 2012 is to make more. I am happy that the 25 personal items were gifts, so I guess I can say I sewed a total of 65 item in 2011. Not bad, but not good either.  I know I can make more, I don't have a good excuse as to why I did not sew more, I have the time and some fabric pieces and lots of patterns and some time. So next year is the year for sewing for the homeless starting tomorrow. I have 2 weeks off work so no excuses.

Hopefully I can post pictures soon.

Take Care,

Erlinda

No comments: