Monday, January 3, 2011

Finished and other sewing

Here is some sewing I completed this weekend for the B.H. kids. 2 bears made by Matthew one hand sewed and one done on the machine. Four pairs of pajama pants and 4 t-shirts (purchased and a pieces of fabric sewed on) Matthew had a hand in the tops, cutting and placing the designs on. Two boy outfits and two girl outfits.




1 boy bear and 1 girl bear

1 girl pajama set, size 4

2nd girl pajama set, size 4


1 boy pajama set, size 4


2nd boy pajama set, size 4


And, the quilt I started for DH (an year ago) is complete. I finished it New Year's Eve. Do not look closely I am not a quilter. I applaud all you quilters out there, this was hard. All the blocks are stitched by me and they are the months of the year.

The backing is blue.



Bottom half of quilt.



Top half of quilt.




The whole quilt.
Thanks to my oldest and tallest son who is holding the quilt up.
More on Christmas later.
Take Care,
Erlinda







No comments: