Friday, December 17, 2010

First Snow for 2010

We had SNOW. Not much, but enough to give the schools a 2 hour delay. Emily and Matthew went out early and built this guy.


Then it was off to school where we had my kinder class and Matthew's 4th grade class (they are book buddies) New Mexico traditions party (OK, we all know it was a Christmas party, but we can't say that out loud). It was a pot luck and boy did we have food. A lot of parents went, so it was really nice. Then the kids watched Toy Story 3 together. It was a lot of fun, but boy am I tired.
Finished classes and passed. Vacation started from work today, but I am doing a fundraiser for band/girl scouts/boy scouts at the Borders bookstores which will take up all of my time this week. We wrap gifts for donations and so far no one is donating. Its going to be a long week.
All I want to do is sew.
Till next time,
Take care
Erlinda

No comments: